Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Practice Project #2

Pillowcase Lounger 

My mom and I had seen this idea on the internet and I thought I would give it a try as one of my practice projects.  It is a pillowcase lounger or floor cushion.  It seemed like a great way to practice sewing multiple pieces of fabric together in a pattern or row.  

To make this, you need pillowcases and pillows- easy!  Sew the pillow cases together... 


Until you have them in a row!


Stuff the pillows in....and wha-la!  A pillow lounger for the floor!


It wasn't the most challenging of projects, but it was still good practice for me!  And now I have a comfy pillow bed!  This is getting a little easier... :)


5 comments:

  1. Looks comfortable!! Can't wait to try it out 👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG! And yes, the more you practice, the better you get. Pretty soon I'll be receiving an updated "deer" pillow from you. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sara, what a cool project! I like that you are trying different things to sew. Can't wait to see what you make next to wow us with!

    ReplyDelete