Sunday, September 10, 2017

Pincushion Parade

It's time for the Perfectly Pleasing Pincushion Parade!

Hosted by my aunt, Ida
Click the photo below to link up and upload your own pincushions to the parade!


This year I was given a whole bunch of new pincushions! Here are a few of my new ones:

My mom made this one for me! It is so cute!
 
Ida made these next three for me! They are all so unique.  I just love them :)




This is one of my favorites! It is made from an old quilt. My mom made this one for me also!

My mom also made this one for me just recently! It is so pretty!

Here is a picture of my whole collection so far :) 

13 comments:

  1. Look at you go girl!! You are not only collecting pin cushions but y ou are becoming an accomplished sewist too! Love the quilty one the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Idy!! I am learning from the best ;)

      Delete
  2. I love all of your pincushions Sara. Your collection is growing and growing! I hope you always have fun doing things like this with your Beloved Aunts and your Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great collection (must admit to loving that blueberry pie!). I enjoyed my visit - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your parade. All of your pincushions are so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on your way to a fabulous pincushion collection, Sara. The homemade ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic collection! What a lucky person you are to belong to that family of sewers. (that means people who sew, not a place where waste water runs!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely collection you have! My favourite is the pansy in a picture frame. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty collection Sara, I love the ones your mum made especially the embroidered one.

    ReplyDelete