Monday, September 5, 2016

Parading My Pincushions

The Pincushion Parade Has Started! 


I will start off the parade with a sweet little pincushion I made out of a miniature teacup.  Of course I had to use the fabric with Mickey Mouse on it ;)


Next is this cute little basket pincushion!  I have to say this one is my favorite.  My mom brought this one home for me from a garage sale one day.  She said she saw it and knew I would love it- she was right!


I acquired this pincushion along the way somewhere...


And finally, this pincushion I made myself using a miniature terra cotta pot.  I think it turned out cute! 



I can't wait to see all of the lovely pincushions throughout the Pincushion Parade! 


Please join us by clicking the button below and uploading pictures of your own pincushions! 



24 comments:

  1. So cute Sara! I like the little picnic basket pincushion too. It is so sweet :) I also really like the terra cotta pot pincushion. How inventive of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute pincushions. Thanks for sharing with us. I love those in the cups. You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara you are becoming quite a sewist! I love all your pin cushions but my favorite is the mini-pot....Yes I agree that you HAD to use Mickey fabric on the yellow tea-cup! Thanks for linking up and spreading the word about the parade....and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some cuties in your collection! I love the basket too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely pincushions.... love them all nd they don't look like they will topple over (which is useful isn't it?)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely pincushions Sara, just love that little basket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pincushions are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful Sara. The little basket and teacup are just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beautiful Sara. The little basket and teacup are just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely collection there- the basket is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great collection. I love the sew special one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Mick mouse, so cute in the teensy little cup. The teacups ride at Disney, lol
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeeAnna! Yes, I didn't even think of that when I was making it- it is like the teacups ride! ;)

      Delete
  13. A sweet wee collection of pincushions Sara... I've not seen one in a basket before - a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All very cute...love the terra cotta pot one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pin cushions. The flowerpot one looks lovely with it's butterfly.

    ReplyDelete